You have been nominated by your university for an exchange programme and you have decided to study at POLYTECH Montpellier Graduate Engineering School - Congratulations!
Please remember that you have to submit your application form on time and to validate your learning agreements prior to applying online.
1. The Online Exchange Application Form - assistance
- Go to the online registration
- Create a profile
- Fill out the 5 steps of the online "Exchange Application Form"
- When you finish the online procedure, you will need to print the pdf-version of the "Exchange Application Form for Incoming Students", sign it, and ask the person responsible for Exchange Students in your university to sign it too
2. The Exchange Learning Agreement
- With your academic tutor, prepare a draft of the Exchange Learning Agreement. Please be sure to choose courses that are at POLYTECH Montpellier, and not those offered by other faculties at the University of Montpellier.
- Sign and send the original to us by post.
3. The Transcript of Records
Ask for the Transcript of Records (= list of your past study results) from your own university.
4. The Language Requirements form for Exchange Students
As the majority of our courses are in French, we strongly recommend you to have at least a B1 level prior to arrival in France (intermediate level).
5. A short written statement about why you wish to study at POLYTECH Montpellier
- In French, please. Minimum 5 lines, maximum 1 page.
- Please print the completed application form, have it signed by your departmental coordinator and send it to the Exchange Students Adviser :
Polytech Montpellier - Relations internationales
Place Eugène Bataillon - CC 419
34095 Montpellier - FRANCE
- Completed Application Form
- Learning Agreement (For Erasmus Placement, Placement Agreement)
- Transcripts of Records of your previous study results
- A short written statement as to why you wish to study at Polytech Montpellier
- Justification of language requirement
- Check all your forms are signed by you and the relevant person in your university.
Once we have received all the documents, we will ask the Head of Department and the relevant POLYTECH Montpellier academic coordinator to sign them.
If they accept your application, we will send you the Letter of Invitation by e-mail.
The procedure will take 4 – 6 weeks. However, during holiday periods it can take longer.
- Autumn semester (September to January) : 28th May
- Spring semester (February to June) : 30th November